Ugly stacks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those aren't my pellets. They're hers. Her lawn and landscape are beautiful. Just not into pellets as much as me. Going over to use the leaf vac on her stove this weekend.

For us old geezer that sounds like a good deal so he had better not complain too much.

I stack my own stuff. Can't wait till my son gets a little older so I can put his legs and back to work.

I stack my own stuff. Can't wait till my son gets a little older so I can put his legs and back to work.

In that case feed him Wheaties to hurry things along. I hope you understand that at a certain age they can rarely get out of their own way let alone do any work around the place. This situation usually lasts until they are out of the house and even then it doesn't always change much.

I hope you understand that at a certain age they can rarely get out of their own way let alone do any work around the place. This situation usually lasts until they are out of the house and even then it doesn't always change much.

x2. And when they're out of the house they don't have time to come back and help the old man.

x2. And when they're out of the house they don't have time to come back and help the old man.
I'll have to say that when they get over 30yrs. They will often start listening with the "head" on their shoulders. My two sons and two sons in-laws will come and help me out should I, or my wife ask. In fact, I catch hell if they find I have been doing something they think I shouldn't. I try not to ask if it is something I can work out on my own. Lucky for me they all live within a 10 min. drive.

I'll have to say that when they get over 30yrs. They will often start listening with the "head" on their shoulders. My two sons and two sons in-laws will come and help me out should I, or my wife ask. In fact, I catch hell if they find I have been doing something they think I shouldn't. I try not to ask if it is something I can work out on my own. Lucky for me they all live within a 10 min. drive.

I think the magic age is around 35 that is when warnings start on doing things like shoveling snow, etc .... and their knees hate it when they are down for too long. Pain induced lights go on in their belfries.

Status
Not open for further replies.