Uh oh....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wondered how one becomes a fan of a team on the other side of the country or a fan of a team that is not in their state. You obviously have to latch on to someone, I'm curious how it became Denver.

I'm unfortunately a Lions fan I have no choice. It would be easy to pick a team to support that has been good throughout history but I just don't see how I can make that work. I sure wish I could though! ;lol

I used to be a Lions fan but they lost out many moons ago to the Packers.

You guys are making me feel bad for not saving him....haha.

I need to go check my pile. I know there are a few birch rounds still down there, but sadly I'm afraid Mr. Birch may not be one of them. He may have been reincarnated as a 16" split with a future in BTUs. ;)

To be continued.....
Update: Mr. Birch is still with us, albeit he looks even more angry for being rained on.

Next time I have my saw out I'll try to grab a slice for a funny keepsake.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381159996.630508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.