Uncle's House Scrounge

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

katwillny

My uncle called me this afternoon and told me that he came and had to "steal" my pick up for the afternoon to move something to the city dump and that I had to go pick it up with a sick pack of Coronas if i wanted it back. I told him that it was fine but that it was full of wood from yesterday. He unloaded it and took it for the afternoon. When I get there he had loaded it with a Locust he had cut down. The old man was holding the tree for me all cut up.

Attachments

• a.JPG
    a.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 122
  • b.JPG
    b.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: Jack Straw
That's a great Uncle! Congrat! Cheers!

Reactions: ScotO
Hard to beat family looking out for ya.

pen

Reactions: ScotO
Nice surprise. I hope you had the six pack.

The way that stuff is glowing, you would think it was Hedge...or is the pic misleading?

Yes it was a very nice surprise. I got him a pack of coronas and got a few nice Dominican cigars which he so much loves. Nothing beats free cut up Locust.

Very nice indeed! Hope you got to drink one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.