US Stove Company (USSC).......do they build quality products??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OoPEZoO

Hearth Supporter
Mar 9, 2007
I'm curious if anyone has experience with USSC pellet stoves, and what the build quality is. Also, if there are any known issues with any of their smaller pellet stoves.

jack said:
They make good pellet stoves. Which model are you looking at?

I was looking at the Model #5500. I'm not really looking for anything fancy, just a quality built stove that won't fall apart on me

Call their customer service department at 800-750-2723 and ask them what you would need to do if you had warranty or service issues if you bought their stove.

I have that unit in stock for 1299 plus shipping.

We have sold 40 this year with no problems.

A breckwell big e would be a good upgrade to look at also. running around 1500 to 1750.

jack said:
I have that unit in stock for 1299 plus shipping.

We have sold 40 this year with no problems.

A breckwell big e would be a good upgrade to look at also. running around 1500 to 1750.

Thats reassuring, thanks. I will also let you know that Northern Tool has the USSC model #5500 on sale right now for $699.99 +shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.