US Stove King Pellet ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MommyOf4

Feeling the Heat
Oct 4, 2012
Southern MD
I was supposed to have ordered the Eco Choice CAB 50 model, but our contractors brought in a US Company 5500XL model. I don't know anything about this brand or model. Can anyone help me out? The eco choice is supposed to take 2-3 weeks to come in.

HELP!

The Eco Choice is basically a Quadra fire product. In my eyes it is far superior to the US stove. I would wait the 2-3 weeks. Just my Opinion though.

I just read the pellet manual and the model seems to be 5500 M not 5500xl

I just read the pellet manual and the model seems to be 5500 M not 5500xl
Yea, you are right, but the Eco Choice is made with Quadra fire parts. I really would make them bring the right stove.

If the Eco Choice is a Quad based unit, then I would agree on waiting for that over US Stove.

Status
Not open for further replies.