Ussc 6041tp noise

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jcwilliams

Aug 20, 2016
ohio
Looking for the best way to lubricate the exhaust blower on my stove. It's unbearably loud. I've had it off and lubed all points on the shaft but noise comes back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

if you had it out and cleaned it lubed both ends of the armature, it sounds like its time for a new one.

That's kind of what I was thinking. Just wanted to see if anyone else had some thoughts.

Yes, you can try Anderol 465 Which is the lube of choice recommend by Dr Whitfield and Englander for their blowers but if the noise comes back then the bearings are going and you need a new blower. Also the stove should be plugged into a good surge protector to save you from buying a new expensive control panel sooner than necessary:)

Yes, you can try Anderol 465 Which is the lube of choice recommend by Dr Whitfield and Englander for their blowers but if the noise comes back then the bearings are going and you need a new blower. Also the stove should be plugged into a good surge protector to save you from buying a new expensive control panel sooner than necessary:)
Thanks Googled it might give it a try better than 130 for the blower

on your motor tag make a note of HP, Amps, RPM. a lot of stoves use the same motors. some are less expensive than others>>

hint: even from the same seller lol

Reactions: jcwilliams