VT Maple Syrup at a good price and free ship...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a pretty decent price especially with free shipping!

I have a ton of maple syrup producers around my area. They are cheaper than the sale prices above but when you live in California it makes for a long drive to buy some.....

That is a good price. The same per quart as Costco locally. I like that you can get grade B. I've been to Putney, VT many year ago. It's a lovely area. It looks like they may have a Mansfield burning in the store. Nice touch.

I just ordered a couple half gallons. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited:
Thank you. Great price with the free shipping, and a perfect gift. I can send one gift to a whole family, and people always love it. Sent one each of my brothers and their families.

Compared to prices here, that is super high. But, maple syrup is good no matter the price.

For decent syrup made locally it's about 50-60 a gallon here...... and even then some have tasted burnt to me that I have tried.

If it's a good product, with free shipping, I'd consider that if I were not able to make my own.

pen

I just ordered a half gallon of grade B. Thanks for the link!

Compared to prices here, that is super high. But, maple syrup is good no matter the price.

Can you provide some local links? All that I checked in MI and WI were about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.