Warm

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Jan Pijpelink

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2015
South Jersey
This was at 4 PM today. 2 PM was 108.

upload_2018-7-1_20-3-54.png

Last edited by a moderator:
it would be one thing if it were just hot but the humidity is brutal. 97 and 95 with humidity the only thing this weather is good for if stuck outside is sitting under a tree with a ice cold brew

Reactions: vinny11950
it would be one thing if it were just hot but the humidity is brutal. 97 and 95 with humidity the only thing this weather is good for if stuck outside is sitting under a tree with a ice cold brew

I was in Phoenix all last week. 110F and low humidity.
Came back home to 96F and 60% humidity. I love both!

i seen a funny. my friend from Virginia Beach sent me a funny clip it says this is how you drive around here. shows someone using a pot holder on their steering wheel

I was out hiking 12 hours on Saturday, Nice 18 mile stroll in the woods along mountain brooks with natural air conditioning. 90 plus in the parking lot downright pleasant in the woods.

Took a morning walk around the neighborhood at 6:45AM a couple of neighbors out including some with lawn chairs.

Just checked the thermometer. It is 96 at 10:00 AM.
Is the thermometer in the shade?

56ºF this morning. Nature's AC on full force. Seattle has been the coolest major city in the country this past week. Supposed to be warming up to 75º later in the week.

Reactions: Highbeam
You guys who like this weather clearly are not ontop of a roof all day for work. We pushed back a masonry job we had scheduled for today because of the heat

Working from my summer camp. In the water almost all day yesterday. Today, working in our bedroom with the window unit AC cranking. Feels amazing.

You guys who like this weather clearly are not ontop of a roof all day for work. We pushed back a masonry job we had scheduled for today because of the heat

Sounds brutal....

I just passed two guys laying down a driveway with pavers and concrete. They had on long-sleeve shirts and hats to avoid the sun.

Looking forward (not) to a high of 70 in the desert eastern Washington today. Lame. We come here for 90s! At least there is sun and the grass is green. Might have to start traveling south for summer heat.

Looking forward (not) to a high of 70 in the desert eastern Washington today. Lame. We come here for 90s! At least there is sun and the grass is green. Might have to start traveling south for summer heat.
LOL. Hang in there. The huge hot high covering the country is forecasted to grow westward soon. Each day will be getting warmer. Supposed to be in the low 90s by Thursday in Moses Lake.

Reactions: Highbeam
alright alright who thru that wood in the stove it's hot throttle the air back and open the window

Wife sitting on the rocker in the avitar, Vineyard had dew point temp as high as 76 Wed & Thur. that high and I sweat lifting my index finger! Love today

LOL. Hang in there. The huge hot high covering the country is forecasted to grow westward soon. Each day will be getting warmer. Supposed to be in the low 90s by Thursday in Moses Lake.

Okay, we came back to the wet side on the 4th to roof the woodshed but are returning to Moses lake on Friday to bask in the mid 90s all weekend!