Watch a wood burning video here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Sue. I added a link to the url in the How to fix your woodburning mistakes wiki.

How realistic is this video . . . I hate to cast disparaging comments but I doubt if the majority of people are stoking up their stoves like this, dude is wearing a pinpoint oxford shirt, no gloves, playing vivaldi, testing his wood with a moisture meter

. . .ok . . I know . . it's probably just a fancy marketing video made for people with deep pockets . .just a small rant

Well, at least he didn't start the fire with a dollop of Courvoisier. :)

tutu_sue said:
Nicely done. Would love to see more like it!

http://www.atmos.cz/kotle4.phtml?english
This site has a long video (14 min.) on company history and wood (multifuel) burning downdraft boilers that I think look interesting. No fancy shirts, guys in coveralls dumping buckets of peat into the firebox, and some shots of the factory.

Would be even better if I understood the language better. :)

how does the door handle not get hot , especially right in front of the glass like that? we have some footage that we shot with our 13 series, i think eventually we will revisit the woodstoves and do a dvd like the ones we have with our corn and pellet lines. they are way too long to puyt up on the web though, about 40 minutes in length

BeGreen said:
Well, at least he didn't start the fire with a dollop of Courvoisier. :)

Now that would be a tragedy.

It's equipped with a patented air cooled stainless steel handle...

Hands of asbestos!

I was wondering the same thing...

Other than the music and meter, the description could fit me.

:)

sgc said:
How realistic is this video . . . I hate to cast disparaging comments but I doubt if the majority of people are stoking up their stoves like this, dude is wearing a pinpoint oxford shirt, no gloves, playing vivaldi, testing his wood with a moisture meter

. . .ok . . I know . . it's probably just a fancy marketing video made for people with deep pockets . .just a small rant

Status
Not open for further replies.