what does one do in this case??????????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fbelec

Minister of Fire
Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
this is crazy. beside move there is nothing one can do when this comes.

frank

What do you do? Quick call Your insurance co. & add moving wall of ice damage coverage.

So, storm winds & waves piled this all up on the shore & then it started spreading out? Crazy. Never seen of such a thing. Reason # 752 why we shouldn't build close to big water. Of course there are just as many reasons why living close to big water is awesome...

This is nuts but even crazier that they are watching it swallow everything from the shore to their house, witnessed it crashing into the neighbors house and they are standing there STILL watching it? Is there some sort of force field we cant see making ice go everywhere but where they are standing? You'd think they drop the camera and get the heck out of there!

I was thinking that they need a big torpedo heater and why not grab everything off the floor in their own place

Pretty sure I'd be in the truck, tractor, ATV, etc, etc plowing it back! Nope... Instead lets laugh and take videos... Wimmen.... As usual completely clueless!

Reactions: Ashful
I wonder if you parked a big ol' dozer there and set down the blade if you could at least stop the progress of the sheet. It's just windblown and barely moving. 30k lbs of bulldozer anchor ought to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.