What I 'learned' at the Stihlership

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ISeeDeadBTUs

The dealer has not heard specifically of a 661. He said it would not surprise him though. Saws are changing somewhat for the 2012 emmissions.

The stock 660 comes with an ES 20" bar. $1099.
Add $20 to go to 25"
$75 off for cash.
10% off any accessories.

Well, since I am not this guy I don't carry that kinda' cash around. So I came home with the missing screws, and a set of chaps.

Pull the trigger all ready. I have not heard anything about a 661. Not really enough of them sold to be a big epa issue. 360,361,362,441,261,290,291) thats where the efforts are.

I posted a comment about a 661 which I mistyped it was a 660 I asked the dealer about, sorry for the confussion, But they did up grade and have the 441 which he was trying to sell me to replace my 440 which doesn't need replaced lol

Naandme said:
I posted a comment about a 661 which I mistyped it was a 660 I asked the dealer about, sorry for the confussion, But they did up grade and have the 441 which he was trying to sell me to replace my 440 which doesn't need replaced lol

I thought so but us stihl heads will jump at a new model with the quickness! lol

An' I not tradin' my 440 neither, just wanna; suppliment it :)

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
An' I not tradin' my 440 neither, just wanna; suppliment it :)

460 top end ported of course....couple hundo's.

That price is in line for my area. The dealers around me sell at the "Suggested Retail Price." No major deals to be had.

ISeeDeadBTUs said:
No denyin'
I could use more screws

Let me know if you find any marbles.

Getting kinda short.

Status
Not open for further replies.