What is it?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amenard

Nov 8, 2016
RI
IMG_1625.JPG IMG_1624.JPG My husband picked up this wood stove. We would like to use it but need to know what brand it is to get parts. Should we be loading from the top or get a handle and load from the door?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen that stove before. Look on the back for an identifying plate. If none, then perhaps there could casting marks or labels inside? It looks like a top loader, but that is just a guess.

I would e mail pic.s to woodmanspartsplus.com, attn. Jim Tully. He'll know, AND have parts. I believe it may be an Amity, a European stove imported pre EPA. I could easily be wrong though, I haven't seen one in many years.

Reactions: Amenard
I would e mail pic.s to woodmanspartsplus.com, attn. Jim Tully. He'll know, AND have parts. I believe it may be an Amity, a European stove imported pre EPA. I could easily be wrong though, I haven't seen one in many years.

Do you happen to have his email? I couldn't find it on his site.

Status
Not open for further replies.