What is this wire on my Husqvarna 375 xp

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Dmitry

Minister of Fire
Oct 4, 2014
CT
7E776109-B548-4C74-AFAC-9B93B752DD20.jpeg
7E776109-B548-4C74-AFAC-9B93B752DD20.jpeg
My beloved saw was not stopping when red switch was pushed several times . So I opened the cover and didn’t find anything sauspisious to me but this wire being there not attached to anything. Is this supposed to be like this ? If not where it should go . Don’t see anything I can attach it to

Looks to a female spade connector, has the male end broken off or just hiding under or behind something. I am not familiar with Husky saws just hidden electrical connectors.

View attachment 229176 View attachment 229176 My beloved saw was not stopping when red switch was pushed several times . So I opened the cover and didn’t find anything sauspisious to me but this wire being there not attached to anything. Is this supposed to be like this ? If not where it should go . Don’t see anything I can attach it to

I'm guessing you ment 357? It doesn't hook to anything. It slips in a slot in the front of the stop leaver.

20180829_234835.jpg

Reactions: JimBear
Reactions: JRHAWK9
With un attached won't ground out coil when switch activated.

I'm guessing you ment 357? It doesn't hook to anything. It slips in a slot in the front of the stop leaver.

View attachment 229178
Thank you so much. Yes , that's it. I was looking for male metal connector. Now I see where it goes . It solves mystery of my saw not stopping when pushing stop lever.

P.S. My bad , it is 357, not 375.

Reactions: Dairyman