What's better than one Honda snowblower?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one with tracks ;)
Can walk it up steps to blow the deck.

Reactions: PapaDave
It's tempting to keep both -- maybe I could start a side business. But I don't have a real need for the tracked one. No stairs that I need to go up and my driveway is paved. It is nice to be able to tip up the bucket when I go off road with it though.

Ummm - you're looking to part with one I assume? Just how far south in Maine are you?
I bought the tracked one a couple years ago. When I was on the way to pick it up a Canadien equipment dealer offered the sellers more than asking price for it. He had a business coming to Maine to buy outdoor power equipment that he resold in Canada.

I thought I got a good deal on the tracked one, but the wheeled one I just bought for 400. Didn't really need it but for that price I'm gonna make some money. Might end up with a 'free' snowblower :)

400? Holy crap - that's a steal.

A tracked Honda is on my radar, but it's pushed to the back of it a bit right now given summer is almost here (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.