When is it too early to start

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Ssyko

Minister of Fire
Nov 6, 2017
Lorraine NY
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Got to work and there is a plethora of jack daniels
Floating around the Collision center this morning. Needless to say not to many cars getting worked on today.

Hitting those bottles of Jack and there will be some other things 'floating' around like people. LOL! Just don't put any whiskey licks on cars or trucks getting home.

I will be leaving for Bardstown, KY for Christmas. The wife is from there. It is the Bourbon Capital of the World. Many of her relatives have or still work for the distillers around down there. Jack is Tennessee booze. I have a friend that lives in Lynchburg, TN so I'm covered every which way.

Reactions: kappel15
Merry Christmas Everyone!
Got to work and there is a plethora of jack daniels
Floating around the Collision center this morning. Needless to say not to many cars getting worked on today.
You a mechanic also?Awesome!Yea,I remember those repair shop parties,the best.

Autobody tech for 45 years and still plugging along.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to all. "Glædelig Jul og godt Nytår til alle"

Merry Christmas and happy new year to all “Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo a tutti”

Awsome,hope your health is better than mine,from being a mechanic for so long.

Lol well COPD, knees are shot, right shoulder socket hurts constantly. carpel tunnel and cubital tunnel in the rt arm. I just have to many things i still want to do. so till the reaper comes to collect and the devil is ready to retire (he knows i'm coming to take over), I keep smiling. we do what we love and we pay for it in the end brotha.

Merry Christmas to all from another autobody tech

Merry Christmas to all from another autobody tech

Well then you guys better have your stoves shining..... Yeah, right! I know how it is. I'm a contractor and my place always comes last but I am going to tackle a project here starting Tuesday morning. We'll see how that goes. It's on the Honey Do list so..... Gotta get done or I'll hear about it.

Lol well COPD, knees are shot, right shoulder socket hurts constantly. carpel tunnel and cubital tunnel in the rt arm. I just have to many things i still want to do. so till the reaper comes to collect and the devil is ready to retire (he knows i'm coming to take over), I keep smiling. we do what we love and we pay for it in the end brotha.
LOL 3 rotator cuff surgeries,1 alner nerve relocation,my hands/fingers are screwed,pain is normal,with cold,just the way it is.