Where is Gooserider?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goose, may all the good will you've built up here come back to heal you quickly!

Get well soon.

Get well soon I,ll miss your advise. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sad news! Hoping for your speedy recovery!

Don

Goose and Mary-Ann -- time and life are so precious. In the hours and days ahead, my prayers are with both of you. These times are so personal, yet I feel your pain and anxiety. I pray you both be comforted, be well taken care of by nurses, doctors and friends, and that you both feel peace and love in the presence of each other and those that surround you.

Jim

Goose and Mary-Ann : Our prayers are with you and Goose for a speedy recovery. If we were closer we could give you a hand. If you need anything let us know and I am sure the group will figure out a way to help.

Mark

Thanks for the heads up Mary-Anne. I hope you are aware of the respect and reputation that Goose has built through the years on this forum. He will be missed until his speedy return will once again allow him to grace these pages.

All the best is sent for a speedy recovery. And I hope in the long run he chops that damn tree into a bunch of little pieces and burns it up.

Keep your game face on and your head clear and before you know it, it will be but a memory and a story.

Whoah! Best of luck Goose!

My sister and my niece are both nurses at Lahey. I went there for my appendicitis when i was a kid. It's a very well respected hospital, and he could hardly find a better place to take care of him- even in the Boston area, which is saying something.

Take care, heal quickly- we miss ya!

Mary-Anne said:
I am Gooserider's long-time girlfriend.

He has had an accident involving
a piece of tree falling on him.
It has broken his leg just below the knee
and broken some ribs, which tore his aorta
and may have slightly punctured a lung.

So, he is in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit
at Lahey Clinic. Only family are allowed to visit
or call.

He will not be able to moderate for at least
some days, maybe longer.

If you want to do something for him
and believe in prayer or equivalent,
any good wishes for his well being and
for the competence of his doctors would
be welcome.

Mary-Anne

He has my prays good speed on recovery............

Mary-Anne said:
I am Gooserider's long-time girlfriend.

He has had an accident involving
a piece of tree falling on him.
It has broken his leg just below the knee
and broken some ribs, which tore his aorta
and may have slightly punctured a lung.

So, he is in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit
at Lahey Clinic. Only family are allowed to visit
or call.

He will not be able to moderate for at least
some days, maybe longer.

If you want to do something for him
and believe in prayer or equivalent,
any good wishes for his well being and
for the competence of his doctors would
be welcome.

Mary-Anne

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Zap

Goose,

You will be in our prayers.

Heal well my friend.
I cringe whenever I hear of tree cutting injuries like this.
Makes me wish I could pass on my tree cutting knowledge/saftey to everyone on hearth to help prevent future injuries.

Goose and Mary Ann . . . keeping both of you in my thoughts . . . hang in there and get well soon.

And Mary Ann . . . I know you're rather busy . . . but if you get a chance and you think Goose would appreciate it I know I would like to send Goose a get well card . . . of course not knowing his real name could be an issue.

Best wishes to Goose! This place ain't the same without you!

firefighterjake said:
Goose and Mary Ann . . . keeping both of you in my thoughts . . . hang in there and get well soon.

And Mary Ann . . . I know you're rather busy . . . but if you get a chance and you think Goose would appreciate it I know I would like to send Goose a get well card . . . of course not knowing his real name could be an issue.
+1 here. I'm sure many of us would like to send a card to our friend Goose if possible.
Ed

colebrookman said:
firefighterjake said:

+1 here. I'm sure many of us would like to send a card to our friend Goose if possible.
Ed

+2...

Get well Goose.

Mary Ann,
That sucks. My heart goes out to you and Goose. Thanks for letting is know and be sure to let him know that we are all wishing him a speedy and full recovery. Not to mention a full explanation with pictures:)

Hang in there you two.

For a speedy recovery I shall pray for thee. Best wishes to you and your family.

Our prayers are with you in a speedy and healthy recovery...Get well soon

Get well soon Goose. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. You're in great hands at the Lahey Clinic, we'll be seeing you back here soon.

goose if you need any help with this year's wood give a shout and i'll come up and give you a hand

Status
Not open for further replies.