which one of you...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: Are you freaking kidding me? Is this cat real? This guy went to the E.R. for THAT! They must have seen a good insurance card coming at them! He don't need no E.R., he needs a SHRINK, HE'S NUTZ!!!! The maul police need to take that yellow handled weapon away from him before he kills himself and a couple of neighbors!

after listening to him talk for 20 seconds (that's honestly all the more of the video I watched), I can honestly see why he went to the ER.....
Some people are amazing. I've had injuries WAY worse than that (even at work) and never skipped a beat or even turned it in for that matter.......

Oh you gotta watch more. He comes out wearing a bicycle helmet and a space suit. I just hope he didnt cut them rounds to length himself. I wouldnt let him have even a handsaw if i had any say in the matter. Here, you can cut your wood with a spoon.

Reactions: ScotO
What a wuss. 1st of all, if you think you split logs, then A. You are a freaking stud, or B. you don't know the difference between a round and a log.

2nd of all, using a maul for cutting through a stick is stupid, that's what axes are for.

3rd of all, he couldn't break a 1" stick, what makes his think he can use an 8lb maul as intended.

In summary, what a waste of a good beard.

Nothing good or clever to say.

+1 to the above comments

That looks like one of those old Tom Green joke videos. I thought he was going to start splitting wood with a karate chop or something.

We need background checks for web cams......

CLASSIC!

They should teach tools in schools. Here's an argument for buying wood CSS. Or maybe, a good add for a pellet stove...

i dont think they ever would ........ and if they did i reckon he would end up getting hurt in the process and end up back in the emergency room ... imagine watching the u-tube slow motion re-enactment of that one as well...... lol
O that is a terrible mental picture

Reactions: PapaDave
So I take that you guys won't be interested in any of my chainsawing , or hatchet and cat jugling videos in the future ? :)

This must be a joke video - he can't be serious. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.