Who is burning what poll.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

What kind of stove are you currently using?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
problem with the poll is that one can't vote twice. We're burning pellet and newer epa in separate stoves.

Yeah I know, I didnt know how/if you could make it so you could have mulitple answers. I would say just vote for your primary source. If equal, flip a coin.

Mine is EPA but at 16 years old....does that qualify for older?

Marty S said:
What if your burner is not even listed?

What then?

Arg,
MS
So this would be what ? my guess is the newer stove but not EPA stove like sold at the local farm stoves . I am still unsure how they get away with selling these stoves that are "wood stoves" and are not EPA . We know about why coal stove dont fit in but new wood stoves not EPA? hummmmm

Marty S said:
So, this could be a wood/coal stove, which is not listed.

This could be wood burning device, non-EPA regulated.

So, that what this could be.

Arg,
MS
I would think "wood ~ non EPA" or because its not EPA and is listed wood coal than maybe " coal stove "

Marty S said:
Can't I write in "wood newer/non-EPA"?

For you Marty we need a catagory something like:

"Monster masonary wood burner, that just happens to have a house built around it"

What about "older - non EPA, but retrofitted with fully brick lined firebox and secondary air tubes"

I voted under the non-EPA, but this would be by "true" vote...sort of like "guilty with an explination"

Corey

Marty, didn't you post a pic of your masonry burner previously?

Driz said:
WHAT ABOUT CORN??????????????????????????? :grrr:
WELL YEAH ! Love some Bring it on , we just pulled the chicken out of the oven , Good idea and come on over.

Status
Not open for further replies.