Win Win

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he wins and his wife wins.

Shawn

He forgot to mention that you can't use power tools. Everything must be cut and removed with an axe and a wheelbarrow. Can't upset the neighbors now, can we?

lukem said:
He forgot to mention that you can't use power tools. Everything must be cut and removed with an axe and a wheelbarrow. Can't upset the neighbors now, can we?

No WHEELBARROW's Aloud! :lol:

I'll be there soon....

Hey, they're related to these folks maybe...

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/zip/2457963201.html

"Wood: standing pine & cedar trees (Pioneer, Ca)

Free 40 plus standing trees pine & cedar. Between 70 to 100 feet tall. You cut and haul away for free. Trees are near house, power lines and road, so you must be licensed and bonded.
"

Hahaha. Oh boy.

I've got a few trees right next to my house that are about 75' to 100'. Most tree companies I've contacted want about $1500. per tree to take out. Maybe I should offer them for "free"! That should work. I've cut down a lot of trees but I'm not good enough to try those that close to my house.

No WHEELBARROW's Aloud! :lol:[/quote]

My Wheelbarrow is very quiet.

Please note:

All trees 100% covered in poison ivy.

lukem said:
Please note:

All trees 100% covered in poison ivy.

And used to be a fence line.

and spiked. Trust that this won't be a problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.