Windows 7 loses support soon

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Supposedly folks with Aspergers syndrome tend to be attracted to the IT industry. Bill Gates reportedly has a mild case. Take a look a the definitions and see if they apply to the IT folks you interact with

Asperger’s syndrome (AS) is one of a group of neurological disorders known as autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). AS is considered to be on the mild end of the spectrum. People with AS exhibit three primary symptoms:

• having difficulty with social interaction
  • engaging in repetitive behavior
  • standing firm on what they think
  • focusing on rules and routines
Except for the 2nd bullet is sure looks like an apt description of many IT folks to me ;)

Yes, they are a bit quirky, they love to explain things in terms they are sure you don't understand. He was a great goldbricker too, but when I called he was there right away, and he was reasonable, so I let it slide.