Wood guy.... Fantasy football league?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram 1500 with an axe...

Minister of Fire
Mar 26, 2013
New Jersey
Do any of you all guys have a fantasy football league in the fall, if so, I'd like to be in..... Thanks. All

I usually join or make on on Yahoo each year. Maybe a Firewood Geek league is in order?

Reactions: ScotO
Geek nothing, lol, I say someone here should start it up, I would join, maybe if Scotty started it we would have 300 with the followers that he has.... Lol
I saw your like Scotty, get something going this fall. Yahoo is pretty good.....

I think my Steelers going far in the playoffs this go-round is a fantasy.

I think my Steelers going far in the playoffs this go-round is a fantasy.
I think the real circus is in Foxbror this year, Tebow time, 1 TE has back surgery and the other conneted with a murder....sheez!

Since I usually join a league...If enough people are interested(probably a min. of 12?), I will create one.

Don't count the Giants out but I think Denver will be in prime contention this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.