Wood Id.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gzecc said:
Gary_602z said:
gzecc here is a better pic of the splitter
I thought I was seeing what I was seeing. How do you like that setup? What are the benefits? Would you make it/ buy it again?

One benefit, no milk crated needed :)

Gary_602z, Oh, got caught up in the Wood ID. forgot to say, that is one bad ass log splitter. Dennis has got to be coming along here pretty soon! He is the KING of sitting while splitting vertical, and that thing totally re-defines that! :snake:

Had an old boy in his 90's that let me cut in his woods and he just loved helping split by setting in the seat and running the splitter. Every time I would be cutting he would come back on his tractor and want to know when we were going to split some more! :lol:

Gary

Gary_602z said:
Had an old boy in his 90's that let me cut in his woods and he just loved helping split by setting in the seat and running the splitter. Every time I would be cutting he would come back on his tractor and want to know when we were going to split some more! :lol:

Gary
That is just the best! As I get older, I hope and pray, I get to keep doing this some how. And God Bless you for making that old man's day! I assure you that you did. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.