Wood Source needed south shore Mass

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2013
SouthCoast Region, MA
Yes... its a little late, I know... I know... had a lot of other projects, and didn't really get around to this.... anyway...

Have about 3 cords in my wood shed now, which means I'm running low, as I burn about 5 cords per season, but sometimes I mix wood with biobricks when the local Tractor Supply throws them up on sale. Went to call my "regular" wood supplier (who I hadn't talked to in 18 months since my last delivery a year ago April) only to find out that he's apparently out of business (at least, that's what the person who answered 'his' cell phone number thinks, though the new cell phone number holder has only had the number for 6 months now and still gets the occasional telephone call looking for a wood delivery).

I poked around and can't find him, didn't see his card on the bulletin board at the VC dealer where I found him last time, so I'm now in the market for another supplier. I'm on the south shore of Mass in Rehoboth. Prefer to use someone who will deliver and stack the wood (time is money, I have more of the latter than the former these days.) Would appreciate any recommendations as it is hard to find reputable sources down this way, it seems.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm from North Attleboro, and a few months ago got 2 cords delivered (not stacked) by Joe's Firewood. Not sure if he'll stack it for you, but the wood provided was as advertised.

Status
Not open for further replies.