Wood Stacked Today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Split some nice sugar maple,beech plus some cherry. Did everything with the wheelbarrow so it took longer then usual, still have some nice sugar maple with some nice beech left.

I never felt it but we had a small quake north of the border.

http://www.wptz.com/news/29223129/detail.html

zap

Attachments

• 100_3889.jpg
    100_3889.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 406
  • 100_3890.jpg
    100_3890.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 100_3891.jpg
    100_3891.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 402
  • 100_3892.jpg
    100_3892.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 404
  • 100_3900.jpg
    100_3900.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 431
  • 100_3901.jpg
    100_3901.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 414
That was no quake. It was just Dennis positioning his milk crate before splitting. :coolsmirk:

Good one Pagey. :vampire: The blue tarp is covering my milk crate, it doubles for a cushion.

zap

Which one?

KC

Next to the splitter, I forgot the other one was in the picture.

zap

OMG, multiple tarps! So much confusion. Must be some kinda way outta here. Can't get no relief. :p

Pagey said:
That was no quake. It was just Dennis positioning his milk crate before splitting. :coolsmirk:

I'm innocent. No splitting done this time of the year for us. I do it right after snow melt.

Backwoods Savage said:
Pagey said:

I'm innocent. No splitting done this time of the year for us. I do it right after snow melt.

Just maybe it was Smokin's GF!

zap

zapny said:
Backwoods Savage said:
Pagey said:

Just maybe it was Smokin's GF!

zap

She will get it done right and time left to make hot pepper...lol I call her Lora Ingalls. Double pig tails and long skirt most of the time!

Double pigstails and CHAPS most of the time! :bug:

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.