Wood stove info/identify

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

NRS1892

Apr 5, 2022
Ephrata, PA
This stove was in our home when we moved in. We are planning to move it/sell it but I was hoping to identify it first. After reading other forums it appears to possibly be a fisher. Measures 24" wide 30" long and about 33" tall at highest point. There are no initials or date from what I could see
20220405_153347.jpg

This stove was in our home when we moved in. We are planning to move it/sell it but I was hoping to identify it first. After reading other forums it appears to possibly be a fisher. Measures 24" wide 30" long and about 33" tall at highest point. There are no initials or date from what I could seeView attachment 294475
Definitely not a Fisher

Nothing on the back either?

Reactions: NRS1892
Thank you for a fast reply, any idea on how I can identify it?
It was probably made by a local welding shop or small manufacturer in the late 70s early 80s. Not much value there maybe $250

Most mfgs put their names on the stuff they make. So see bhollers assessment.