Work Done in 2019

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Split some red oak this past weekend. Seasoned oak is much much harder to split than fresh oak. Anyway, got my 2 young boys (6 and 4) out of the house to help.
My boys are 3 and 1 so I have a few years before they will be out there helping.

Reactions: SpaceBus and Hksvr4
597DA7D2-3DDB-41B6-A8CA-B1918B00C05F.jpeg

The shop is finally up! Going to wait to move the wood til it dries out and I can re level and re work the dirt. Happy new year!

So when are you coming to build one for me?
Nice Shop!!;)

Reactions: MMH
I just remembered it's 2020, we might need to start a new thread!
I had thought of starting one with the title "2020 Wood-getters Performance Thread," but it wouldn't be official unless authored by thewoodlands. ;)

The rain missed us but we had ice pellets all day yesterday. And this morning I woke up to this
It looks like we could be in for more of the rain,sleet and ice, we'll see what they say on Wednesday.

I had 2019, start the 2020 or I'll have @SpaceBus cook you a pizza! !!!
That's not much of a threat; I love organic tomatos, chicken sausage and garlic! >>
Yep, you started 2019 and 2018. Over the years, it's become a hearth.com tradition that must be upheld. We're waiting patiently... ==c

Reactions: SpaceBus
That's not much of a threat; I love organic tomatos, chicken sausage and garlic! >>
Yep, you started 2019 and 2018. Over the years, it's become a hearth.com tradition that must be upheld. We're waiting patiently...==c
What thread title do we want?

View attachment 254837
The shop is finally up! Going to wait to move the wood til it dries out and I can re level and re work the dirt. Happy new year!
I’m jealous. I keep throwing money at tools and equipment instead of a barn.