Work for Saturday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats probably because you have some of the most manageable woods for a turkey to walk through. They probably come from all over the place just to roost.
They like the big White Pine for roosting. Last winter I went outside to warm up the car in the morning, I timed it perfect because the turkeys started dropping out of the White Pine when I was out there.

zap

Hopefully after this week(WV basically shuts down the week of thanksgiving for deer season and it doesn't snow) I can get back a get a bunch of red oaks (for 2014/2015 of course) that sandy blew over. In 2 or 3 of them I know there is 2 truck loads stacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.