You think you have problems waiting to burn and an addiction...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't thank you enough for your service to our country. I'm not in the military but I have traveled all over the world doing outreach and practical mission work in underdeveloped nations. I have seen the poverty. I am tremendously grateful to you. I sit here with my son in the bath tub next to me, and reading your post is very emotional to me. Thank you, man. Seriously, thank you. I am praying for you, your wife and your two kids. I am very grateful for all of your sacrifice. This is a great country. We are truly blessed to have people like you.

I'm not embaressed to say that there is a tear in my eye right now. Wow. God bless.

As a vet, I thank you for your continued service.

Pete

Sgt, USAF; 1st TFW/ACC; 1st CES, Langley,; det. 4409th CES - Desert Shield/Storm/Calm

Status
Not open for further replies.