Can't say enough good things...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sblat

Nov 3, 2010
Haslett, MI
So I ordered a small box of Super Cedars to be able to get me through shoulder seasons. I also saw a prior post that Thomas offered fireplace gloves if he had any left in stock. So I asked for a pair. Shipping was very fast, and when I got the package there were the gloves. Only problem is that they were 2 right handed gloves. I contacted Thomas through here to see if he had a left he could send me (not really a big deal, could have made due with the others). He replys to me within minutes to get the other glove out. Then....yesterday I got an email from another person there that not only are they sending me a left, but they are sending me 2 lefts to make up for the 2 rights.

I know that is a very small thing, but I thing it really shows the committment to excellence that Thomas and his company have. I truly appreciate such a small gesture, but it says a ton! Thanks again Thomas!!!

Steve

I have a box 100 that should be here today. I ordered a box of 100 last year thinking that would last a couple years but I loved them so much I shared with friends and family so they could try them out and used them to start campfires at the deer camp...anywhere I could show them off I did so I went through about 80 last year. :) This year my friends and family can buy their own!

Great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.