harman accentra 4 blinks error code

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamelpe

Jan 31, 2010
eastern ct
I have a accentra insert that will not light in room temp mode. Stove temp mode works fine. It auto ignites and burns just fine. I need some help to resolve the 4 blink error code in room temp mode. I measured the resistance of the probe at 70 deg f and it was 3800 ohms. Is this the right number. As far as I can tell the probe is ok and the wiring is ok .Any suggestions on were to go from here.

hamelpe said:
I have a accentra insert that will not light in room temp mode. Stove temp mode works fine. It auto ignites and burns just fine. I need some help to resolve the 4 blink error code in room temp mode. I measured the resistance of the probe at 70 deg f and it was 3800 ohms. Is this the right number. As far as I can tell the probe is ok and the wiring is ok .Any suggestions on were to go from here.

I'm interested in this. I am not sure what the resistance of the thermocouple should be. I've never measured one myself.

Mark :)

make sure the connection is good from the wire itself to the spade connector that sticks in the back of the stove. If the spade connector is not crimped in there well enough you'll get the 4 blinks. Seen this one a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.