Maine Woods Pellets Price War!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

malibuman00

Oct 24, 2008
Southern Maine
Two dealers of pellets in Sanford Maine are having a price war on Maine Woods. They are right across the street from each other. They are now selling at $235 a ton. I still won't buy them, even at that price!

fireitup said:
Two dealers of pellets in Sanford Maine are having a price war on Maine Woods. They are right across the street from each other. They are now selling at $235 a ton. I still won't buy them, even at that price!

Let me know when they are free...and they have take one take another free....could use a couple of tons on my walkway to prevent slippage next winter...is much more envirormentally friendly than salt!

They are right up the road from me.... D & J Stove...and Berniers across the road from him ....they are on Rte. 4. I am going to try a couple bags just to see if they burn differently than anyone else has reported. Maybe it is a new batch. I know Jr(D & J) and he is the type of guy no matter what the pellets are he hates the fact that there is competition across the street and he wont hesitate to undercut...the guy across from him also sells stoves now lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.