• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Outdoor_Ty

Sep 8, 2020
Washington
Hey all,
My family is in need of a zero clearance wood stove. We cant afford new, but we came across this used 2007 quadrafire 7100 zc. I've talked to the seller who says it's in good shape with a few cosmetic issues. I've seen pictures. They are asking $1000 OBO. Considering this is a 13 year old stove, what would be considered a fair price for this unit assuming it is infact in good working order with no issues. I just don't have the knowledge for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It costs a fair amount to install a zc fireplace. This is not like a freestanding stove. If that is what you are considering I'd pass and keep looking.

I may interested with it if you have decided to pass it - we are looking building a new home and like the specs. Can you pm me?
RM