195.50$ for an ignitor!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris288 said:
My offer stands, give me a part #, your address and send me a paypal payment and i'll go to the US post office and ship it. This all sounds ridiculous.

MrBeetleman, Chris288 is right, mailing the ignitor to you in Canada is easy, I mail things to Canada and other countries on a regular basis. If you buy the ignitor thru Grainger and have it shipped to someone on this side of the border, ( I can help too) and we can go down to our local Post Office and mail it to you in Canada with no problem. The best and cheapest method would be USPS Priority International Mail in a Flat Rate envelope
( delivery is usually 6-10 business days) . The cost would be $11.35 and you would use a Customs Form #2976. I recommend using a small cardboard box and putting it into the USPS Flat Rate envelope( plenty of room in those) and affix the 2296 Customs Form and you're ready to go and it's a lot cheaper than your local dealer. It's that easy and would take care of your immediate problem.----Lorne.

Status
Not open for further replies.