1987 Lopi Premier Answer Series PA5 - Blower Replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manumoomoo

Nov 29, 2016
PNW
Hey All,

I have been looking for a blower replacement for my stove and can't seem to locate one. I have done quite a few searches and browsed the forums to see what I could find.

I am not having any luck.

Does anyone have any ideas of where I can get a replacement?

Happy Heating!

Sometimes you need to substitute a more common blower that is still available. Have you taken the blower and motor into an electric motor repair shop to see if there is a common replacement? Graingers online is also a good place to look for a generic replacement.

Sometimes you need to substitute a more common blower that is still available. Have you taken the blower and motor into an electric motor repair shop to see if there is a common replacement?
We just purchased the house and the blower was no where to be found. So I don't have one to take in. Thanks for the suggestion.

Can you post a picture of where the blower mounts and a some dimensions for the mounting hole?

Can you post a picture of where the blower mounts and a some dimensions for the mounting hole?

The wholes look to be 2 3/4" on center. The front looks like the attached.

image1.JPG

This might work: http://rockymountainstove.com/lopiblowerkit.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.