1989 Osburn 1600 Stove Worth $575 ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
I don't think it is .
24 years old ;hm what say yee ??

1989 Osburn 1600 Wood-burning Stove with piping.
Good Condition.
$575 OBO

00u0u_isMnkgoOcMq_600x450.jpg

00N0N_ji0WdNLNIim_600x450.jpg

No way.

Probably time to start a "My Stove Hunt" thread so we can get'em all in one place. Methinks this is gonna be an adventure. ;lol

Probably time to start a "My Stove Hunt" thread so we can get'em all in one place. Methinks this is gonna be an adventure. ;lol
;lol Ya no kiddin
Probably the best idea "My Stove Hunt" thread, I may give up and wait, buy new :confused: :eek:
Or wait to get something like this 3100 Millennium Wood Stove - $800, looks like new .

Stove purchases can drive ya crazy. Or happen in a heartbeat. I was shopping around for months looking at different stoves. Then the old stove cracked on the first firing of the season in November 2006 and we have no other heat source. In the words of Henry Kissinger "The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously."

I got the 30-NC on the way the next day. For $1,200 list price. As I say here frequently, I am the only person here that ever paid list price for a 30. Don't like freezing to death.

$250 is about what I would offer IF, IF, IF it was solid and you were ok with feeding an old pig.

$250 is about what I would offer IF, IF, IF it was solid and you were ok with feeding an old pig.
Na, not worth spending money feeding that old pig, when I can feed the one I have.
I don't even know why I posted this one, lookin for used stove on a tight budget, for my needs ,that I put in my existing hearth set up, Is Frying My Brain :eek:
Spent most time, energy , money getting a satisfactory wood supply ,(not 3 ahead but I am ok now) cuz smoke dragon or not, as I have experienced, sub par wood is a lot more pissin around

It's out there.

Especially with cheap natural gas prices and home sales picking up. Somebody out there wants that thing out of the new house because they don't do that wood burning stuff.

Make friends with a few real estate agents. >>

It's out there.

Especially with cheap natural gas prices and home sales picking up. Somebody out there wants that thing out of the new house because they don't do that wood burning stuff.

That's really Funny , there was an address for this ,3100 Millennium Wood Stove - $800, looks like new . ,search, reveled house is Listed for sale

I didn't just fall off the Forum turnip truck. ;lol Real estate agents will actually tell people to get the thing out of there.

I didn't just fall off the Forum turnip truck. ;lol Real estate agents will actually tell people to get the thing out of there.
I should have guessed that :oops: But I just fell off the stove truck ;lol

It's out there.

That is not one that never crossed my mind BB. That must be why Craig pays you so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.