$199.00 per ton

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eglide99

Dec 18, 2011
A A county Md
I found "Omalleys" at a flooring dist in Glen Burnie Md. If it cools off I will test the couple bags I bought. 84 lumber has "Lignetics" green bag $5.50 per bag they have alot of them,gonna ask them if they will discount a ton. I have burned the Ligs and found them to be pretty clean. I'm new at this so I have very little to compare pellets to. Me and my son own a small Hvac Co and are one of the few around here that can work on (dirty word) oil fired equip. LOL I just built a 10x12 shed to get some of the seasonal stuff out of my garage...room in there for a couple of ton of pellets==c. How many ton do you have to have to be a PIG. ;lol

I found "Omalleys" at a flooring dist in Glen Burnie Md. If it cools off I will test the couple bags I bought. 84 lumber has "Lignetics" green bag $5.50 per bag they have alot of them,gonna ask them if they will discount a ton. I have burned the Ligs and found them to be pretty clean. I'm new at this so I have very little to compare pellets to. Me and my son own a small Hvac Co and are one of the few around here that can work on (dirty word) oil fired equip. LOL I just built a 10x12 shed to get some of the seasonal stuff out of my garage...room in there for a couple of ton of pellets==c. How many ton do you have to have to be a PIG. ;lol
Im north of you in carroll county. I can get green labeled lignetcis for 225 a ton, and o malleys for 190, and Old Dominion for 190. If you need some cheaper prices you might have to come north a little lol.

Im north of you in carroll county. I can get green labeled lignetcis for 225 a ton, and o malleys for 190, and Old Dominion for 190. If you need some cheaper prices you might have to come north a little lol.

Where are you finding pellets for these prices?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.