1st post

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cptoneleg said:
Welcome, ok now get your camera and get to posting pictures, you will love the stove it's areal workhorse.

LOL :zip:

Thanks....dude? not sure what to call you. not sure what cptoneleg is. Vomit is fine for me. Or Blue, whatever you prefer.
Yes, researched the Oslo for some time. I'm sure I'll love it. I'll be looking here to tweek it I'm sure.

woodchip said:
And a warm welcome from over here.............. ;-)

wow England! Thanks woodchip. I have a London fog jacket... closest I've ever been to England. :cheese:

Welcome to wood burners unanimous blue.

Blue Vomit said:
I know a whole lot of useless crap that gets me nowhere fast!

If I could get paid for useless knowledge, I would never need to work another day in my life.

Welcome aboard. Your gonna love that stove.

Franks said:
Did you buy your vomit from a big box store or your local vomit specialty retailer?

Probably from an E-Vomiter :)

Blue Vomit said:
PapaDave said:
Welcome to the Hearth, Blue Vomit. Reminds me of my first encounter with cherry colored booze. Thought I was dying.
Since you've been lurking and joined anyway, you're obviously hooked. :coolsmile:

Thanks Dave,
Ive been known to drink some interesting things. :sick:

I imagine this is what happens when you mix a giant 7-11 blue raspberry slurpee with a fifth of tequila.

This post is making me nauseaous..

:sick:

Ray

Blue Vomit said:
shawneyboy said:
Welcome aboard. Where abouts are you in Eastern PA ???? There seems to be quite a few of us from eastern PA both northern and southern eastern pa.

Shawn

Shawney,
I've been all over the eastern part of PA, the area of East Stroudsburg now.

You are in my back yard. I am in between Reeders and Effort off of 715. Small world.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.