3" Pellet Pipe Trim Ring?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkF48

Feeling the Heat
Nov 14, 2011
Central MA
I've checked around a few local stores and no one seems to carry a 3" trim ring for pellet pipe. Anyone know of an online dealer that might carry a 3" one similar to this 6" ring?
5im-bm0096-md.jpg

I have one for my wood stove OAK so they do exist but I have no
Idea where to buy.

Did you ask any of your local stores if they could order you one? If you have one, did you try a BB store? Did you look in the ducting section? You could always make one if you're handy.

My local hardware sells them. (Do it Best)

Check online, if not, I could buy and ship one??

They even carry 3" dampers (inline for pellet venting?????) for pellet stoves..... Makes no sense :(

But the trim does, and if you can't find, they have it pretty cheap.

I think I ended up using a 3" water heater vent ring and painting it black.

I think I ended up using a 3" water heater vent ring and painting it black.

+1, I think. Don't remember what I used but I think it was the same thing. Kinda cheesy looking ripple stamping on it. Required a bit of ID trimming and black paint. Cost a couple bucks. Dun.

Status
Not open for further replies.