- 30s hit Minnesota again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jacksnipe

Hearth Supporter
Jan 20, 2008
Bayfield Co. WI.
Load up those wood racks folks, extreme cold has hit the northland for an extended period. The forecast for the next 5-7 days is 25 - 35 below zero without any windchill effect. Those wood burning appliances will be
Taxed to the max during this period. Some are having problems with frozen pipes etc.

Yesterday I looked at my brother's forecast. Brutal...and he's way down south in Washington Co. ;)
Suffice it to say, I'll not be visiting him any time soon! !!!

Rochester man here -30f windchill. -16f this am, the blaze king princess is at 100% and 100% fan, with my finest red oak!

Split level 1800sq ft at 73f and maintaining!

Good dry oak is like fine wine......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Only a matter of time before it works its way east,Tuesday night to be exact.

Reactions: aaronk25
240C7ABA-15D1-40E1-AEB9-2BBA0BB4A40F.png Looks like it will be here awhile.

By midweek we are supposed to get real cold here holding in the teens right now.