4 leaf clovers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find four leaf clovers every week. There are two in this picture that I just took. Can you spot them?

Don't shout out the answer too quick and spoil it

image.jpg

Saw 'em both, since you told me they were there. However, I've never seen one in nature. Must be a right brain / left brain dysfunction...

Reactions: ScotO
Spotted them pretty quick. The pattern recognition part of my brain (if there is one) is always on high alert. I spot stupid stuff like recurring grains in veneer lumber, stamped concrete, etc.

Found at least two.....and I've never found a real one though. I DID find a really cool variegated one last summer in my backyard........it was white and green, only three leaves though....

Until then I had never seen a variegated clover before....

They are the green ones!

Reactions: will711
After a few adult beverages I'm seeing 6 and 8 leaf clovers;)
Sorry no 4's

Six degrees of separation? I think everything here is one degree from a beer thread. Not that that's a bad thing...

I think everything here is one degree from a beer thread. Not that that's a bad thing...
Nope its a good thing, just have some fun:)

Yup, saw two.

I dug in the computer and finally found that pic of the variegated clover from our backyard last year......never saw another one like it.....

Nevermind my smashed thumb (funny thing is that the exact same thumb is smashed again!)

IMAG0552.jpg

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Where's Waldo?

Status
Not open for further replies.