Accuweather winter forecast is out!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adios Pantalones said:
I was just screwin with ya. Any chance to bring up Les Nessman, winner of the Buckeye Newshawk, Copper Cob, AND Silver Sow awards.

All I can say is "Turkeys Away!"

He should have received a Pulitzer for that one.

Even though you cannot accurately predict weather much beyond 24 hours - and even then there is not such thing as a sure thing - does not mean that some of the long range forecasts based on good data are not reasonable. Folks are still working on the cause and effect of el nino and la nina but that data does help in understanding and predicting seasonal weather patterns. I tend to agree with this forecast based on my limited schooling in meteorology and my everyday fascination with the weather...

PS - the turkey bit was one of the funniest things EVER!

To think, if we could grow corn in ANWAR.... Think of all the suncreen we could buy 3rd world children!

Matt

blahh blahh blahh thats all it is..I will tell you how the 08-09 witner was come May

blahh blahh blahh thats all it is..I will tell you how the 08-09 winter was come May

EatenByLimestone said:
http://www.accuweather.com/news-weather-features.asp?

Matt
Yea!

BrotherBart said:
Adios Pantalones said:
I was just screwin with ya. Any chance to bring up Les Nessman, winner of the Buckeye Newshawk, Copper Cob, AND Silver Sow awards.

All I can say is "Turkeys Away!"

He should have received a Pulitzer for that one.

It is our Canucks thanksgiving weekend in about 2 more days. And just for you BB, I will strangle one of those birdies for ya.

Oh, and by the way, any politicians you want strangled while I`m at it.?? ;-P

All I know is that...if it blow from the north - COLD & sunny

If it blows from SW - snow & lots of it

It sure ain't San Diego weather :coolsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.