Aftermarket baffle?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rudysmallfry

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Milford, CT
Last edited:
This one work? https://www.stove-parts-unlimited.c...one-heritage-i-baffle-board-2437a-p/2437a.htm

baffkle.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting and varied product line manufactured by this company, I had heard their name in the past but was not familiar with them, it looks to me like a serious company with quality products. They do not manufacture anything for PE stoves however I can order some of this to make my own secondary air tube to baffle gasket. Amazon product ASIN B072HQ2B2NAmazon product ASIN B072HQ2B2N

I purchased that Lynn brand baffle as a replacement for the original that was in my Mansfield a few years ago; I have no complaints and think it has worked rather well.

So I got the baffle. It comes with a metal piece with holes in it. No directions. They aren't taking calls and live chat was usesless. Does anyone know where it goes? I'm assuming it is to run the wires through and sits on top of the baffle but don't want to get that wrong.