Alerts and picture problems.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

webby3650

Master of Fire
Sep 2, 2008
Indiana
I no longer get alerts unless I click on the alert icon, I’ve missed a lot of replies and tags because it never gave me an alert. Also, when I click on a picture to enlarge it, only about half of it shows up. I don’t use tapatalk, I don’t like it at all. I only use my phone to access hearth, anyone else have these issues?

I’m still having this issue. Anyone else Using an iPhone and having trouble?

I use all the time on an iphone 6 and safari , no issues. Have you tried different browser?

On android/chrome pictures are cut off for me as well after clicking/tapping to view the larger version. I only see the left side of the image, the X to close is cut off so I have to use android's back button which takes me to the previous page. I believe it's the same whether in portrait or landscape orientation.

Every single photo posted on any thread is cut off for me. Here's an example, with a screenshot of what it looks like on my phone

Screenshot_20210108-145137.png