all set

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgcsalsero

Feeling the Heat
Mar 15, 2006
ClevelandRocks
The middle Holz is green the ones on the ends are ready to go, stacked wood in front will be another Holz that I'll work on thru winter.

I'm holding out on using, have some dead standing that I'm eyeing up that'll hopefully last until November. Also, when buying a box of kindling recently for a friend, found out the lumber yard tosses irregular pieces into a hopper for anyone to snag, so I'll have a ready supply of kindling come next year and can concentrate on just making small/med/large splits.

Attachments

smokinj

Minister of Fire
Aug 11, 2008
Anderson, Indiana
churchie said:
The middle Holz is green the ones on the ends are ready to go, stacked wood in front will be another Holz that I'll work on thru winter.

I'm holding out on using, have some dead standing that I'm eyeing up that'll hopefully last until November. Also, when buying a box of kindling recently for a friend, found out the lumber yard tosses irregular pieces into a hopper for anyone to snag, so I'll have a ready supply of kindling come next year and can concentrate on just making small/med/large splits.
Nice Work!

jbroich

Jul 13, 2008
NE Ohio
Wow, beautiful, churchie.
Cleveland guy here, too. (MN transplant.)

Status
Not open for further replies.