American Harvest 6033

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Brian3127

Jan 24, 2019
Michigan
I have an American Harvest 6033 pellet stove i got last year. I am trying to find some information on how to hook up a thermostat. My book says to take the jumper off the 2 spades on the back of the board and hook the 2 wires from the thermostat to them.

My thinking is if i take the jumper off the board the blower should stop running, and the thermostat acts like a switch.
well when i took the jumper off the blower was still running. Am i missing something? it is not making sense.

Certainly not an expert on pellet stoves but I looked at your manual. It seems like there are multiple blower speeds from my reading. Yes, the thermostat is basically an on off switch. I think when it calls for heat, it puts the blower in high speed. When not calling for heat, the blower runs at a slower speed if I am reading the manual correctly.