Anyone else ready for a nap?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Up at 630 yesterday am, worked all night out in the cold and ate 3 thanks giving feasts. Surprised im still upright.

Yes . . . in bed before 7:30 p.m. last night . . . up at 2:51 a.m. . . . I'm ready for bed. Only thing keeping me up right now is Hearth.com and listening to football on the TV in the other room.

Turkey is just getting stuffed here now and the oven is warming up. It cleared up nicely so I may go for a walk to work up an appetite. Fog over the water though. It's sitting there like a blanket.
IMG_1698web.jpg

I ended up travelling today, my options were limitied. But now that I'm home I think I'll have to stick out til bedtime in order to get a good nights rest

Freezing my butt off at my sister-in-law's house in Kentucky. Food was great, but it sucks being stuffed and cold. Enjoy your wood heat if you can.

the only thing bad about not having dinner at my house is there is no left overs. turkey sandwich, turkey soup. 2nd turkey dinner:(

Weds: Wife gets a 21# turkey from work- I put it in too late, and we ended up ordering Chinese for dinner. I also fire the kiln 12 hours, CSS a cord of 40" long pine logs mostly by hand.
Thurs: I fire the kiln 5 hours in the morning.We do the 2 family shuffle- eating a full dinner twice, plus massive dessert. I touched not a drop of alcohol all day to avoid falling asleep at the wheel.
Fri: Fire the kiln for 20 hours in nice cold weather.

Reading this back- I don't feel so bad about being sore a few days later.
(I celebrate Black Smoke Friday)
1467255_10201108490616231_250365180_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.