Anyone getting clinkers with Okanagan ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
burned 1.3 tons of oakies this winter without 1 clinker, also bought from BT in october-ish

I put it in another post but with some tweaking....I got my stove pushing 410 °F out of the heat exchanger using okies. BTU will be proud....where is he anyway? Is he banned or on vacation?

2011-02-20_22-44-42_806.jpg

purty sure he got banned for a post trying to set up dealers.

I can see sending a warning, but banning a dealer is just stupid IMO. Thanks for cutting off our line 'from the horses mouth'. :(

Scott- I don't get the relevance... are you feeding 1lb/hr or 8lbs/hr ?

briansol said:
I can see sending a warning, but banning a dealer is just stupid IMO. Thanks for cutting off our line 'from the horses mouth'. :(

I have nothing to do with admin of this site but I believe he had been warned about other issues and I KNOW his constant pimping of his product with out supporting the forum irritated some members.

mascoma said:
briansol said:

I have nothing to do with admin of this site but I believe he had been warned about other issues and I KNOW his constant pimping of his product with out supporting the forum irritated some members.

I.thought he did support the forum? Thought he was advertising? Oh well I did appreciate the insight he gave, but if he was knowingly doing something wrong then shame on him

briansol said:

He is still keeping an eye on things here. I still get the scoops and will pass along what I can. The only pimping you'll get from me is about my Omega eating habits!

j-takeman said:
briansol said:

He is still keeping an eye on things here. I still get the scoops and will pass along what I can. The only pimping you'll get from me is about my Omega eating habits!

Is he banned for good?

smwilliamson said:
I put it in another post but with some tweaking....I got my stove pushing 410 °F out of the heat exchanger using okies. BTU will be proud....where is he anyway? Is he banned or on vacation?

2011-02-20_22-44-42_806.jpg

How the heck do you get that?
Anyway a harman can do that?

iceman said:
j-takeman said:
briansol said:

Is he banned for good?

When someone gets banned its usually for good. But you would have to ask web that question.

Status
Not open for further replies.