Anyone tried out the Harbor Freight wood stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
145lbs... I weighed that when I was in middle school!!!

DBoon said:
Got a like-new 1/2†Magnum Hole-Shooter on e-Bay for $49 bucks, “Buy it nowâ€. Couldn’t hit the “Buy Now†button fast enough. With a 1†spade bit, it will nearly lift me off my feet when it binds in the hole.

Off topic, but funny story...

I do have the 1/2" Milwaukee drill and when I was buying a 4-1/8" (I think) hole saw for a dryer vent pipe for a remodeling project, the guy at the hardware store said "be careful, if that catches it will throw you off the ladder". Ha ha, yeah right. Sure enough, it bound in the hole and it basically threw all 145 pounds of me off of the ladder. Wasn't hurt, that's why it is a funny story.

That's the difference between 275 pounds and 145 pounds....

Status
Not open for further replies.