Blaze king chinook 30 pricing...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
That is sad then. Sorry to hear about that. I guess there is no perfect system. I feel that we will soon see a balance of private and public heath care....that seems to be the way things are going.

A

Real American dollars ain't what they used to be. Ben Bernanke just announced continuous quantitative easing or run-away inflation in real terms.

I realize your post is 4 1/2 years old but I haven't seen the run-away inflation you knew would happen. Clothing, food, house prices/real estate, gas all seem very stable and predictable. In fact, some things are a bit cheaper than in 2012 (gas and food). Real estate has appreciated slightly. Clothes also up ever so slightly. And look at gold. From over $1700 in 2012 to $1235 now.

If we had runaway inflation caused by all that quantitative easing since 2008, wouldn't these commonly purchased items have sky-rocketed in price by now? The USD$ is also stronger against other major world currencies. In fact, the most powerful American says it's TOO STRONG. Please explain why you were so wrong.