Blaze king princess score and repaint

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
awesome thank you. Is the RTV the only thing that holds the thermostat on? I'm curious why it popped off with the cover in the first place. Do you happen to have, or know where I can find an installation manual?
Yes. Manuals are posted on our website under "Archived Manuals". Look for PE1006

Reactions: Ohiowoodstove
also make sure the thermostat is turned all the way down before you reinstall. There is a positive stop (bar) that prevents it from opening to a certain point. past that you wont be able to turn the stove down, something like that

Good point. I’ll have to turn down the knob before I pop it off. Just for reference sake, should the knob be at 6 o’clock when the thermostat butterfly is fully against the stop? Or another way of asking it would be, should the stop be the “high” setting

Update: I found the knob adjustment procedure in an other post. Thermostat resealed as described by BKVP and setting up to dry. Man I cannot wait to get this thing installed.

Reactions: Todd
Update….ember protection made and painted. She’s in!

E2ED3551-1BF2-455C-95D6-17353525F411.jpeg

Thanks all. Impatiently waiting for temps to drop again here in Ohio to crank this thin with my last stove I build a hearth, which I ended up not liking much. I tore it all out and went with a more simplistic setup and I’m really liking the look.